Prices – $125 to drive, additional $100 for passengers. You can book as a couple or as a single.
2 Tours Daily – 8:00am and 1:00pm (10:30am Spring/Summer schedule).
Tour duration is about 4 hours from pickup to drop off at your hotel.
Single and Double Seat Tours – Scooters are two-seaters, so couples that want to go, you’ll have the option of riding with your partner (both of you together will be $225), or you can each ride your own scooter ($125 each).
Tour includes free shuttle service to and from your pickup location, as well as your admission into the Red Rock Canyon NCA.
You’ll be picked up anywhere up to 1 hour before your tour start time, so you must be ready and waiting at your prearranged pickup location. We’ll likely try and test or call you just before your pickup to confirm we’re on our way with an eta, but this is not always guaranteed. We’ll start pickups in the north and work our way south. That means if you’re in downtown or anywhere from the Wynn and north, you’ll be picked up 60-30 minutes before tour start time. If you’re anywhere from say the Venetian to Mandalay Bay and in between, you’ll likely be picked up 1hr-30mins before tour start time.
Height: You need to be at least 5 ft tall in order to safely touch the ground and feel safe while sitting on your scooter. Less than this and you will risk injury.
Age: If you are over 65 you run a higher risk of injury. Riding scooters requires strength, confidence and agility, and some of our more mature riders have experienced more trepidation and higher incidences of mishaps.
If you are reading this and are disappointed, sorry we would love to have you along, but your safety is our first priority. You can book a different but still excellent Red Rock Canyon tour with other local providers.
Are you serious? Vegas is one of the sunniest spots on earth, with some of the best weather, all year round! A Red Rock Canyon tour is one of the best ways to enjoy our great weather here in Vegas. We will very rarely have any weather-related issues. Just remember the obvious though – winters are cold, although it’ll be sunny and can be absolutely gorgeous. Just bring jackets and cold weather preparations if appropriate. And in the summer it’s hot, but not unbearable, so just know you’ll survive but bring sun protection and light clothing. If it’s pouring rain, we won’t go and you’ll be issued a refund, no problem.
1. What if I don’t know how to ride, or have never ridden a scooter or motorcycle before? This isn’t a problem. We give you a lesson in a big, open parking lot free of traffic where you’ll learn the basics in a safe, friendly environment. Our guides/instructors will help you get the hang of it in minutes and not let you go until you’re ready. You’ll be confident quickly and get over any hesitation you may have had to the point where most beginners are doing great within minutes.
2. What if it rains the day of my tour? If it rains we’ll cancel the tour and give you your money back and offer you a spot on another tour. This is very infrequent in Las Vegas – a few times a year only.
3. What if it’s too cold to ride? We’ll ride even if it’s cold. Just bring the your hoodies, jackets and any extra layers you may have and gloves and you should be fine. We’ll typically pack extra warm riding gear as well that you’re welcome to borrow on your tour.
4. Are there bathroom stops? Yes there are plenty of bathroom stops throughout your Red Rock Canyon tour. You won’t have to go more than 15 minutes or so between stops to find a bathroom.
5. Do the scooters have a weight limit? The scooter are designed to carry 2 adults without issue. However, the Red Rock Canyon has some steep hills which make it a challenge for the scooter if it’s extremely weighted down. We recommend a total scooter weight of no more than 350 pounds. So if you’re heavy and wish to carry a passenger that will make you exceed this weight, simply book two scooters and each ride your own. You’ll have more fun this way.
6. Am I required to wear a helmet? Yes we require you to wear a helmet for your own safety. As an added bonus, most of them have flames on them so you’ll look super cool and go faster….
7. Is there any required riding gear? Helmets are all we really will encourage strongly, but it’s also a good idea to wear closed shoes. These will help you feel steady when you put your feet down to stop. Flip-flops or high heels make this a little tougher and increase the chance to slip.
8. Can I pick my own scooter color? Yes you can. They’ll all be available at the start of the tour and although we don’t specifically reserve a color for you, there are plenty of cute colors to go around. Just walk to your preferred color when you arrive and claim it.
9. What happens if I miss the shuttle? It’s critical that you be ready at your hotel for pickup a half hour before the tour’s start time. If you miss the shuttle you will not be reimbursed. We will offer you a tour later the same day or another day, based on availability. Please be on time, as we can’t hold up other guests by waiting too long at a stop.
10. How old do I need to be to drive or ride the scooter? To drive the scooter by yourself, you’ll need to be 18 if accompanied by your parent, and 21 otherwise, with a valid driver’s license.
11. Am I too old to learn or ride a scooter, if I’m a new rider? We recommend that you’re in very good health, not on any type of serious heart and blood thinner medications, that you have a good sense of balance, and can withstand temperatures ranging below 45 and over 90 degrees (Fahrenheit).
12. Is there an age limit for children to ride? To ride on the back with a parent your child must be 10yrs old and up. We also recommend that your child is tall enough to hold on well and touch their feet to the footrests for safety.